Marin Gateway Shopping Center
Target recently announced plans to open a new store in the existing Marin Gateway Shopping Center, owned and under redevelopment by Gerrity Group, LLC and operated by Terrence Tallen, principal. Gateway is expected to open in March 2017, and is located at the Sausalito and Marin City exit of U.S. Highway 101.
Target has prioritized serving guests in dense urban and suburban neighborhoods by investing in flexible format stores – smaller locations than a traditional Target store – that offer tailored assortments to meet the needs of local guests.
The new Marin City flexible-format Target store will be approximately 49,000 square feet and will provide a quick-trip shopping experience with a curated merchandise mix, including:
A robust grocery assortment, including healthy food options for the fill-in trip or weekly stock-up trip, and better-for-you brands.
- A curated home assortment
- Selection of kids’ apparel, toys and baby essentials
- Portable technology products and accessories
- Men and women’s apparel, including local sports team apparel
- A wide variety of cosmetic, haircare and beauty brands
- Services will include Pharmacy, Target Mobile and Order Pick-Up.
In a partnership with the local community, Gerrity Group provides rent-free space for the Marin City Library and The Hanna Project, a faith-based, not-for-profit organization established to demonstrate compassion to people suffering the ravages of war, poverty disease and disaster.